We may have broken the record for most neglected site on the interweb but it’s for good reason. David has been making a new record! Here’s how we know:
1) He sent us the above picture, which was shot by Crackerfarm.
2) Crackerfarm only shoots men in studios making records in suits
3) David is leaning on the consul that recorded Stevie Wonder and Sir Paul’s hit…Ebony and Ivory (we may be making that up?)
4) Look at his pensive thought gaze… that’s a man who just made magic on tape
5) Lastly, if you look carefully enough, you will see evidence of Jim Reeves’ ghost projected off the reel to reel…
It’s another Nashville miracle!